Below are positions we are currently hiring for.
Digital Marketing / Content Creation
Part Time (with potential for full time).
The digital marketing/content producer will be responsible for leading and elevating the creative direction of our brand. This role will manage all content planning and execution, creative brainstorming for all brand creative needs, and strategy thinking for the best visual strategy and content our brand could produce. We are looking for someone to really drive the visual direction of the brand and hopefully become a valuable full time member of our team.
Qualifications & experience
- You are passionate about branding in the luxury space and are excited to play an integral role in the growth of an elevated Melbourne branded focused on artisan production
- Experience with Klaviyo and Shopify is a must.
- A strong eye for design and branding with a unique understanding of the luxury fashion landscape
- Strong graphic design skills that will enable you to create strong branding communications across all channels.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently, and consistently deliver to deadlines
- Strong and broad understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- You are really keen to be part of a growing brand and play an important part in establishing our footprint within the global market.
- You have experience working within the fashion industry. Specifically within digital marketing / creating content.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Edit, shoot and produce video and still content, for various social and website channels.
- You are responsible for creating the brand's content calendar, as well as executing the wider content requirements of campaigns.
- Where required, liaise with external photographers and videographers as required for projects.
- Create all marketing materials as required such as packaging, Lookbooks,visual merchandising materials, website refreshes and any other design elements as required.
- Create and execute brand focused EDM Strategy
- Repurposing and editing existing content to be used optimally on new channels.
- You will deliver to set timelines for multiple campaigns and conducting regular content reviews to reflect on the impact our content is having.
- Ensuring content is optimised for multiple channels, with SEO best practice principals applied.
- Great eye for what makes great social and marketing content and have an ability to absorb yourself in production and delivery of creative interactive media.
- Create engaging, informative and aspirational content to be used across a variety of digital platforms, including but not limited to website, social and EDM.
- Flexible work environment
- A fun and supportive workplace
- Lots of opportunity to grow
To apply send your application along with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org